July 31, 2011 posted by Matthias Scheler
was imported into NetBSD-current today. The changes since Postfix 2.8.2
- Performance: a high load of DSN success notification
requests could slow down the queue manager. Solution: make the trace
client asynchronous, just like the bounce and defer clients.
- The local(8) delivery agent ignored table lookup errors
in mailbox_command_maps, mailbox_transport_maps, fallback_transport_maps
and (while bouncing mail to alias) alias owner lookup.
- Workaround: dbl.spamhaus.org rejects lookups with "No IP
queries" even if the name has an alphanumerical prefix. We play
safe, and skip both RHSBL and RHSWL queries for names ending in a
- The "sendmail -t" command reported "protocol error" instead
of "file too large", "no space left on device" etc.
- The Postfix Milter client reported a temporary error instead
of "file too large" in three cases.