April 17, 2010 posted by Matthias Scheler
was imported into NetBSD-current today. The following bugs have been fixed since version 2.6.5:
- postmulti -p command did not skip disabled instances.
- In the multi_instance_wrapper parameter, the expansion of $command_directory and $daemon_directory was broken.
- The address_verify_poll_count parameter value was not made stress-dependent by default. This defeated the purpose of making other settings stress-dependent by default with Postfix 2.6.
- Milter applications would hang up after receiving an unexpected SMFIC_HEADER (mail header) command. This problem happened with Milters that (legitimately) do not send replies for SMFIC_RCPT (recipient address) or SMFIC_DATA (start of message) commands.
- Core dump while an printing error message for a malformed %<letter> sequence in LDAP, MySQL or PostgreSQL lookup table configuration.
- Mail with zero recipients was forever stuck in the queue. This happened when postsuper -r was run after all the recipients of a message were delivered (or bounced), but before the message was deleted from the queue.
- With hostnames such as
1-2-3-4, the valid_hostname() fuction did not recognize the
- as a non-numeric character, causing a legitimate name to be rejected as invalid.
- The VRFY command did not accept a mailbox address inside